Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unschooling Today

There was much laundry done today including hanging out on the line and folding and putting away.

Lia and JoAnn spent a lot of time in the woods.

Esme went off on an adventure in the city with Diana.

Antonio has done a variety of things on the computer. He wants to belong to a Maplestory guild that has other teens/young adults/older-more mature preteens on it who will be home during the day. They would either have to be homeschoolers or live in other time zones. I suggested that he ask at the unschooling_gamers list, and he said he had never joined it. So he is going to join it and ask if someone who plays Maplestory knows of an appropriate guild or would like to get together with him and start one. He also made a foray into the woods but claimed it was too cold to spend much time outside!

Lia finished reading Amber Brown Is Not a Crayon today. It is the first longer book that she has read, and she really liked it. I will have to get her the next one in the series.

JoAnn finished reading No Castles Here. She said that it was a very good book. I haven't read it yet, but after I do, I'll see how I liked it.

No comments: