Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Future of Traipsing about Granby

I started this blog thinking I might want a less personal online journal, a place where I can share my views and news. Since then I have started writing for associated content and have been sharing a lot of my views there. I have had a need though to write some things that I don't want to argue with people about on livejournal. It isn't that any of the people that might argue couldn't read here, (and I don't mind at all if they do!) It is just that I see this more as a forum where it is ok to express differing views instead of my more personal space.

I have also been thinking about how I don't really have an "unschooling blog," and I am somewhat jealous of people who do. At the same time, I don't really think that unschooling is something that needs a separate blog. It is just life. Unschooling is just a term to help people who don't can't imagine life without school to fit it into their paradigm.

I am going to be spending more time writing in the near (and hopefully far) future, and those are my thoughts as to where this blog might be heading.

No comments: